AU$ : Yes
Mobile : Yes
Tablet : Yes
Software : Microgaming
Free Bonus: N/A
Bonus Code: N/A
Deposit Bonus: $200 Match
Bonus Code: N/A
Cabaret Club Casino
From the second you load up the Cabaret Club website, you feel like you’ve fallen into the lap of luxury. You can see a couple of the games available right on the main page – Pokies, Roulette, and Blackjack. At the bottom, you’ll notice the eCOGRA seal of approval – this is only given to sites that offer fair games, have an honest and responsible operator, and guarantees the safety of its player’s deposits. The eCOGRA report is updated each month. The site also notes that it’s powered by Microgaming, which further confirms that the site is safe.
Cabaret Club uses separate casino software, which means that all of the gaming is done externally and not on the website. Fortunately, the site supports all versions of iOS, OSX, Android, and Windows, so whether you’re playing from your desktop, your laptop, or a mobile phone, you’ll get a premiere experience after downloading the software or the app.
Cabaret Club offers a large welcome bonus after signing up and making a first deposit. They take things a step further and offer to match your first deposit by 100%, up to $600. This is different than most casinos, which just offer a large welcome bonus. There are no wager requirements for your initial deposit, either, so if you’re just giving the service a spin, you can throw down $10 or $20 and get it matched without any issues.
There’s a strict playthrough requirement for withdrawal, though. The playthrough is 50x the bonus, and it must be completed within a week of opening your account. Only parlour games and pokies count 100% toward the wager requirement, and other games count significantly less. For instance, Blackjack only counts 8% toward the wager requirement. What this means is if you’re looking to play pokies, this is the perfect site for you.
Cabaret Club also has a loyalty club, which is based on the Euro. For every 10 Euro you spend, you get 1 club point. Club points are only redeemable once you reach 1,000 points. 1,000 club points nets you 10 Euro in free casino credits. New players will get 500 free club points to get started. Pokies, American roulette, and parlour games count 100% toward loyalty points, while table pokers and other roulettes count 50% toward loyalty points. Video Poker, Blackjack, Craps, and Baccarat count 10% toward loyalty points, and classic Blackjack only counts 2% toward loyalty points.
Cabaret Club has a wide variety of games, including variations of popular games. This includes:
• Pokies – 3 reel, 5 reel, feature, and progressive jackpot
• Roulette – American, European, European Roulette Gold, French, and Roulette Royale
• Video Poker – 36 different variations, including Aces and Eights, all Aces, Double Bonus, Double Double Bonus, Tens or Better, and Bonus Poker
• Blackjack – 32 different variations, including Atlantic City, Double Exposure, Vegas Downtown, Classic Blackjack Gold, and Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold
• Progressive Jackpots – 19 variations, including Cash Splash, Fruit Fiesta, Lotsaloot, Mega Moolah, and SupaJax
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
There are a lot of deposit options at Cabaret Club – you’re sure to find your preferred method. Cabaret Club supports the following:
• Credit Cards, including Visa and MasterCard
• Debit Cards, including Maestro, Solo, Via Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit, and Entropay
• PayPal – Send and receive money from your credit card, debit card, or bank account
• POLi – Send money directly from your bank account without creating an account
• Neteller – Secure online fund transfer
• Ukash – Prepaid card, no credit or debit card required
• Skrill (Moneybookers) – Web wallet that allows you to deposit casino credits in real time
• PaySafeCard – Europe’s first prepaid card
• EcoCard – Web wallet that allows you to have real-time balance control and tracks your history
• ClickandBuy – Web wallet, allows for 43 different payment methods
• Citadel – Send payments directly via bank transfer
• Instadebit – Sends deposits to Spin Palace directly from your bank account
• Direct Bank Transfer – Allows you to send money directly from your bank account
• Entropay – Web wallet, functions like a Visa card with Internet merchants
• EziPay – Facilitates online purchases and payments with online financial instruments
• eCheck – Make secure deposits from your bank account in real time
As mentioned earlier, you must hit the playthrough requirements for withdrawal, which is currently 50x the bonus. There are four options to withdraw money:
• Direct transfer (ACH)
• Company check
Cabaret Club takes the security of its players seriously. Prior to each transaction, you’re asked for your Real Account number and password. Data is never disclosed to any third parties. All data is stored away and encrypted by Proc-cyber. Your username and password is stored with 128-bit encryption. What does this mean for you, the player? It means that you never have to worry about your information being compromised. When you play games with Cabaret Club, the only thing you have to focus on is the jackpot.
Cabaret Club’s dedication to making their customers happy doesn’t stop at various deposit methods and encrypted data. If you have any issue whatsoever with their software or your account, they urge you to contact them immediately, regardless of the time of day. There’s a live chat option available on the site, as well as an e-mail address. However, if you’d rather talk on the telephone, there are several numbers to dial:
• If you’re in the United Kingdom, dial 0-800-051-6785
• If you’re in Australia, dial 1-800-76-9359
• If you’re in Canada, dial 1-877-835-5761
• If you’re anywhere else in the world, dial +44-800-051-6785
Customer support is available in 17 different languages, so whether you have a question with banking or gaming, they’re always ready to help.